To promote and support the development of businesses among India, Portugal and their overseas communities, by nurturing the spirit of cooperation among Businesses, Organizations and Governments.
To become the main channel through which the Indians and the Portuguese establish enterprises that add economic, environmental and social value, in both countries and their overseas communities.
What is PIB Hub
PIB Hub is a Business Platform that provides networking to entrepreneurs and business houses to venture into markets in India and Portugal. PIB Hub consists of a team made of dynamic individuals and professionals from diverse economic fields, working towards the same goal: to catalyse valuable and meaningful relationships among Enterprises, Educational & Research Institutions and Governments in both countries and their overseas communities.
How do we do it
- Providing the conditions to help our members prosper and succeed through a proactive working partnership with all government and community organizations.
- Creating a networking hub for business and investment opportunities in Portuguese and Indian communities, advising on laws and regulations, and requirements for startups.
- Supporting and working with Portuguese and Indian institutions to create policies and regulations that leverage businesses development.
- Promoting business sustainability by fostering best-practices to improve processes, pursue growth and add value to our members.
- Encouraging new ideas and sharing information regarding new business development, procedures, and emerging business models.
For further information on how we can help your business or to setup a meeting with one of our advisors, please fill this form. Kindly complete all fields.
Portugal has the oldest borders in Europe, with an exceptional range of different landscapes just a short distance away, lots of leisure activities and a unique cultural heritage, where tradition and modernity blend together in perfect harmony. Its superb cuisine, fine wines and hospitable people make this a tourist paradise of the highest quality.
This diminutive Indian state packs in miles of relaxed beaches, a rich Portuguese heritage and coconut-laced cuisine. The big attraction is more than 80 miles of coastline, and India’s most sophisticated tourist destination. Delve deeper and you will find plenty of culture and history, and readily accessible nature.